Michigan Technological University to Host SAE Rally Night Before LSPR
Rally fans looking to volunteer for next weekend’s Lake Superior Performance Rally, or simply meet some of the top competitors in the Rally America National Championship, will have a chance to get involved at next Thursday’s SAE Rally Night at Michigan Technological University in Houghton, MI. The event kicks off at 7PM in room 111 of the R.L. Smith Mechanical Engineering–Engineering Mechanics Building (also known as the MEEM).
Five current or former MTU students who compete in Rally America will be available to take questions and offering advice on how to get involved in the sport. The tentative participant list is as follows:
- Nathan Usher/Marianna Langosch (driver/co-driver, #3 Super Production)
- Keanna Erickson-Chang/Rhianon Gelsomino (driver/co-driver, #72 Group 2)
- Santiago Iglesias/Robert Kassel (driver/co-driver, #305 Group 2)
- Eric/Camille Carlson (driver/co-driver, #608 Open)
- Katie Gingras (co-driver, #12 Open Light)