- Depress and hold the “ON” button for 2-3 seconds.
- Printer and display will become active. Screen will say “ENTER TIME FOR
- Enter the desired minute into the clock in the HHMM format. Press # to
- The display should read “READY FOR SYNCHRO”. Three dashes (---) should
appear at the top of the screen on either side of the word “READY”. If they
do not appear, press the small red button on the right.
- Press the green “2” button at the top of the desired minute. The clock
display will begin to run.
Receive finish time:
- To receive input from the photocells, press the small red button on the
right side. “AUT” will appear on the screen next to the time.
- When a car crosses the photocell finish line, the clock will record the
time on the printer and on the display.
- To record a time manually on the clock, press the green “2” button.
Entering a car number:
- Press the gray “R” (RECALL) button, then press “E2”.
- Enter the car number and press “#” to confirm.
- If more than one time appears on the screen use the green arrow keys to
locate the desired time, then enter the appropriate car number and press “#”
- The clock will reprint the time with the car number.
- If an extra time or false finish is recorded, enter a car number of “9999”
and press “#” to confirm. Timing and scoring will know to ignore that time
on the tape. PLEASE do not delete any times from the clock.
- Finish times will continue to be recorded when you are in RECALL mode.
- If a mistake is made in entry, key in the incorrect car number; press “R”
and then “E2”. The car number and time will appear on the screen. Correct
the car number and press “#” to confirm.
Print the stage log:
- Press the “F” (FUNCTION) key, arrow down to “DOWNLOAD” and press “#” to
- Arrow to “PRINTER” and press “#” to confirm.
- Arrow to “ONE RUN” and press “#” to confirm.
- Press “#” again, to confirm the current run, and a finish time log complete
with the car numbers entered will print. Retain the tape as your stage log.
- If you are not moving locations for your next stage assignment, press the
small red button on the right side, and the “AUT” will be replaced by 3 dashes
(---). Times from the photocell finish line will not be recorded until you
press this button again.
- Do not shut the clock off unless you are finished for the day. They will
need to be reset to Coordinated Universal Time again on the second day.
- Batteries may be replaced at any time, a spare set has been provided in
the case. No times will be lost. The fresh set should be inserted on the
second day of a two day event and the original set rotated into the storage
case for use as a backup.
Start a new stage:
- Press the “F” button, arrow down to “NEW RUN” and press “#” to confirm.
- Press “*” for yes to a new run, (the timing mode will not change) and press
“#” to confirm.
- Press the small red button on the right side to ready the clock to receive
times and the “AUT” should appear next to the time. You’re ready!
Problems or Questions:
Contact Beryl Ann or Bruce, at 612-529-6821 (non event) or during the event,
612-750-5039 or through the radio net.
Copyright © 2003 Rally America Inc.