Driver // Will Orders
-started short course dirt curcit/rally cross in 1997
- won 3 Consecutive junior championships 97/98/99
- won very first rally entered 2000
- over 15 top 5 finishes in national rally championship
- Won 2004 Sounth Austrailan rally championship
- 3rd 2005 Australian Drift Nationals
- 2009 competed in reginal circuit racing championship
- started over 100 rallys
- Many Regional rally Wins
- 2011 Australian junior Rally Champion (under the age of 28)
- full time rally driver instructor
How did you get started in Rally or Rallycross?
was fantastic, won our first ever rally entered in 2000
What are your future goals?
To win, for the team.
// AboutName - Will Orders
Hometown - Altona North (Melbourne, Australia)
Occupation - R&D tech at Pedders suspension, Rallyschool.com.au rally driving instructor
// Career Results
|2013||New England Forest Rally||2WD||2|
|2012||New England Forest Rally||2WD||1|
|2012||Susquehannock Trail Rally||2WD||DNF|
|2012||Oregon Trail Rally||2WD||1|