04271: Jeff Keller - Dallas, TX
|Roxton Rallye de Paris (Roxton Rocks)||2011-03-26|| ||2||0||0||5||16||16
|Roxton Rumbles||2011-03-26|| ||2||0||0||4||20||20
| ||Totals|| ||4||0||0|| ||36||36|
|How to Read the Page:|
|If a Line is colored as this line is:|
Only the Start and Finishing points for the event are counted in the Championship.
- The reasons for not counting an event is that using the event would put the competitor over the maximum allowed Coefficients for the Regional Championship
- over the maximum allowed out of region coefficients.
- All the possible combinations of the events are computed and the combination of events that give the highest number of points while staying under the championship parameters are used to determine the total points for the championship
- If the Out Column above has an X in it. That indicates that the Event is considered Out of this Region
- If the Out Column above has an O in it. That indicates that the competitor is receiving points for Organizing the event.
- Championship points are determined by the finishing position points (See Bulletin #5) of the competitor relative to the finishing position of all competitors signed up for the championship and multiplying that value by the coefficient of the event.